– preparation of business offers, drafts of business contracts,
– business activities related to sales support (conducting market research,
monitoring competitors’ activities),
– maintenance of business contacts, care for customers and business partners,
– orientation and communication at all levels of the customer’s organisational structure,
– search for business activities at the customer,
– active identification and contacting of potential customers,
– monitoring of new IT trends.
The position is suitable for applicants with
additional/higher vocational education
1st level university degree
2nd level university degree
Years of experience
Personality traits and skills
– basic knowledge of the Commercial Code (commercial law) in order to trace the fundamental stylisations of commercial contracts and relationships
– knowledge of the Public Procurement Act (procurement law)
– knowledge of the invoicing process
– analytical thinking and organisational skills
– high level of responsibility and loyalty
– good communication and presentation skills
– pleasant demeanour
– focus on results
– work in a stable IT company
– remuneration corresponding to an independent executive position
– excellent working comfort
– support for further professional growth
– work with the latest technologies
– Multisport card
Are you interested in this position?
Send your CV to email@example.com.
By submitting your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data.