2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent together with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in them may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during the next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programming code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code will run on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. For this purpose, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don’t have to enter the same information repeatedly when you visit our website and, for example, items stay in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create profiles of users to display advertising or to track a user on this website or several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
Keď navštívite náš web prvýkrát, ukážeme vám kontextové okno s vysvetlením o súboroch cookie. Akonáhle kliknete na „Uložiť predvoľby“, súhlasíte s tým, že použijeme kategórie súborov cookie a doplnkov, ktoré ste vybrali v kontextovom okne, ako je to popísané v týchto zásadách používania súborov cookie. Používanie súborov cookie môžete zakázať prostredníctvom svojho prehliadača, ale upozorňujeme, že náš web už nemusí správne fungovať.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights related to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to correct: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- The right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We will comply if there are no legitimate reasons for processing.
9. Permitting/prohibiting and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see your browser’s help section for instructions.
Please note that if all cookies are disabled, our website may not function properly. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
Mlynské nivy 71
821 05 Bratislava
Phone number: +421 2 536 301 51